Fast – Affordable – Convenient

We can help you with notarization of documents such as:

  • Affidavits and Statutory Declarations;
  • Travel letters; and
  • Document certification (i.e., attesting that it is a “true” copy)

Traveling abroad with children


For children under the age of 18, a consent letter can simplify travel for children residing in Ontario, as it may be requested by immigration authorities when entering or leaving a foreign country or by Canadian officials when re-entering Canada. The letter demonstrates that Canadian children have permission to travel abroad from parents or guardians who are not accompanying them.  The recommended consent letter for children travelling abroad (as provided by Government of Canada) is provided for your convenience.

Consent Letter

For additional information and details on traveling abroad with children, please visit the Canadian Government website at:

You may also contact AGB Lawyers at:

Telephone: 613-232-8832
Live Chat: during office hours

AGB Lawyers is located at 1 Antares Drive – Suite 530.