Skip to Content
chevron-left chevron-right chevron-up chevron-right chevron-left arrow-back star phone quote checkbox-checked search wrench info shield play connection mobile coin-dollar spoon-knife ticket pushpin location gift fire feed bubbles home heart calendar price-tag credit-card clock envelop facebook instagram twitter youtube pinterest yelp google reddit linkedin envelope bbb pinterest homeadvisor angies

Fast – Affordable – Convenient

We can help you with notarization of documents such as:

  • Affidavits and Statutory Declarations;
  • Travel letters; and
  • Document certification (i.e., attesting that it is a “true” copy).

Consent Letters

For children under the age of 18, a consent letter can simplify travel for children residing in Ontario, as it may be requested by immigration authorities when entering or leaving a foreign country or by Canadian officials when re-entering Canada. The letter demonstrates that Canadian children have permission to travel abroad from parents or guardians who are not accompanying them. The recommended consent letter for children traveling abroad (as provided by the Government of Canada) is provided for your convenience.

Additional Information

For additional information and details on traveling abroad with children, please visit the Canadian Government website at: